We are already into the fourth month now of our ‘Through the Bible in a year’ challenge. How are you getting on?
Here are the reading options for March.
For either ‘Cover to Cover’ or the New Testament, click here:
For the chronological option, click here:
May God bless you richly as you read His Word : )
As we continue to read through the Bible readings in a year, here are the readings for this month : )
For either the New Testament or from Cover to Cover, click here.
For the Chronological reading schedule, click here.
The readings for January are below : ) December saw us off to a good start.
If you are behind schedule, don’t worry and certainly don’t give up! : ) It’s not a race. Just be blessed as you read : )
Click on the reading schedule you want to do. The choice is either from ‘Cover to Cover’, just the New Testament or the whole thing ‘chronologically’.
Enjoy! : )
Today on Advent Sunday, we are starting to read the Bible through as a Church Family. It promises to be a very enriching experience and I encourage you to have a go. If you have never done it before I can promise you the following two things:
- You will be blessed! : ) God will bless you and speak to you as you read His Word.
- The Bible will ‘shrink’ and become more accessible to you. It will never again seem as inaccessible as it does before we read it.
So, every day from now until next Advent Sunday on December 1st 2017, we will post readings on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. These will be the readings for the day. These Facebook feed is accessible from our website if you don’t use social media.
You will have a choice of three reading plans.
- ‘From Front to Back’ – starting at Genesis, we go through all the way to Revelation
- ‘Chronological’ – we read the Bible in the historical order of events.
- New Testament – instead of the whole Bible we go through just the New Testament.
I trust and pray you will be as blessed as you read.
May God bless you richly,
Richard : )